Background

Monday, March 19, 2012

My Attempt At This Blogging Thing!

So, this is my attempt at a blog. My goal is to be able to make it enjoyable and easy to follow, but I need to learn how to make it all nifty! If you have any advice or can show me how to change title fonts, and add pictures and all that Jazz I'd appreciate it! I plan to use this as kind of my motivation through my weight loss journey! My goal weight is 120-130 I am currently 167.0.. Needless to say I don't have too far to go but it is very hard for me to stay motivated! I will be posting weekly at least with progress updates and pictures if I can figure it out. I hope you will stick with me through my journey and help me stay motivated and encouraged! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment